align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Body Beloved-A Tantric Journey Message Board › Professional Healer/Tantric Goddess Seeks Housemate

Professional Healer/Tantric Goddess Seeks Housemate

Sherry T.
Group Organizer
Towson, MD
Post #: 4
Greetings Beloveds,
I am looking to share my beautiful home with the right person. If you or anyone you know would be interested please contact me at sherrytuegel@verizon.net or 410-598-1010 between 9am and 9pm. Rental would be $750 a month including utilities, cable and wireless. Here are the deails:

Professional Healer and Tantric Goddess looking to share her home with the right person. Must meet before renting to see if we are compatible.
If you:
• are interested in personal growth and/or healing and healing events
• want to live in a beautiful 2000SF house with a peaceful large wooded backyard
• don't smoke, seldom to never drink alcohol and don’t take illegal drugs
• are able to pay rent on time every month
• enjoy the company of dogs.
Comes with use of
• shared living space including kitchen with stove, frig, dishwasher and microwave
• lower level living area that can be used as a get away when not scheduled for classes and events
• washer and dryer in lower level
• free parking in driveway
• wireless internet and cable tv
• unfurnished or fully furnished private bedroom (approx.12’x17’ or 200SF) with double bed
• large storage closet in bedroom
• shared bathrooms
• house has A/C, central heat and working wood fireplace
• 5 to 10 min walk to Park and Ride bus stops
• .3 mile from exit 28 – Providence Road - off 695
• near Towson Mall and Goucher College
$750/mo including all utilities, internet, cable.
Thanks and Many Blessings,
Sherry