Body Beloved-A Tantric Journey Message Board › N.

N. Arlington, VA Court House metro area--seek another guy to share tantric touch, massage, exploration with

A former member
Post #: 8
I am without a car and am not able to attend meetings, but would love to meet other gay man in Arlington, Virginia area who would like to explore tantric massage and touch with me. This type of massage is undertaken with an attitude of harmony and gentleness. Everything is approached slowly and with awareness of what is taking place. All I ask is that you make a concerted effort to feel and sense the actuality of the energy and sensation, to be in the moment. Be fully present, fully aware. The more you surrender to the experience, the more you will benefit from it. Alcohol is not okay. Mindfulness is needed-a focused mind is very necessary in tantra. It is a spiritually connecting massage. It is a massage of friendship, a shared touch. I always approach massage/meditation with a beginner's mind. I am a Theravada Buddhist and try to live only in the present moment, letting go of the past, entirely. By approaching life as a beginner, there is no basis for comparison, judgment. It simply becomes a wonderful connecting experience in the moment. Sports massage and therapeutic massage are DOING MASSAGE TO A PERSON. Tantra is NOT doing to another, it is joining, connecting, and sharing with another guy. As giver or receiver it is a shared touch-- the mantra (focus) is the point of touch. If all that seems strange, I can help to guide the meditation/massage when we first meet. Then, you will better understand it. There is no technique. Letting go and trusting completely is something that is desirable and should happen if we meet reqularly. If other thoughts come into the mind, letting go gently of those thoughts and coming back to the mantra is the idea. Mutual touch, hugging, caressing, kissing, and mutual masturbation are also tantric, but initially I am seeking simple touch. Tantra is not doing something to someone, it is letting go so completely that the giver and receiver truly reach a oneness of energy, bliss, peace, and joy. It is done with respect. In some tantric practices, the partners are referred to as gods. Sex can be a very self-conscious thing. Technique is not an issue in tantra. It is an exploration with such a trust that both participants let go of themselves in order to reach an absolute stillness in the present moment.......an energy that makes time stand still........it is NOW. Now is tantra. Tantric touch is a spiritual path that is devoted and dedicated to the challenge of becoming aware, in every moment of our embodied lives, of the supreme flow of the sacred life force itself—the sacred unity of love. Love, what a funny word in this gay world of so many men who want no strings attached. Tantra is, above all, a spiritual connection in brotherly love and an end to separateness, a dissolution of ego and self-conscious nakedness. It is a lovely adventure. I hope that many guys will explore tantric massage. I would love to hear from you. Let us all be friends...... I am just simple, average guy with a belly, not eye candy--TOUCH IS THE FOCUS. It is good to accept all regardless of body type. I will tell you one more thing. I am an introvert. Don't be shy........Let's be naked for a while..........
Nik
user 112009702
Elkridge, MD
Post #: 1
I would be interested. My email address is ngvolman@gmail.com. Let me know the details.