Bohemian's Back Message Board › New discussion topics

New discussion topics

Ulrich
user 3790383
San Diego, CA
Hi Bohemians,

there are a lot of new discussion topics that came out of last months organizer meeting. Right now they are all just titles and not much more; but if you have a moment, check them out and feel free to RSVP (tentatively) for the topics you find interesting. Once a few people have RSVPed the discussions will eventually/hopefully/maybe come alive and a date, a location and other details will be announced.

So long,

Ulrich

Mitchell
user 96348772
Chula Vista, CA
Post #: 1
Hello,

Now that i have actually have a meeting under my belt, i think i might actually have something of significance to suggest. During our meeting about the ethical questions surrounding cloning, i couldn't help but notice how broadly the group was referring to morality. It seems like the term morality has been reduced to nothing more than just a personal opinion on what is right or wrong. If that is how we want to use this term, i suppose that is fine, but i think that it might be something worth discussing... at least on this online forum.

Good night,
Mitchell