Hello BFRC members,
PLEASE LOOK AT THE MAP, SOMETIMES GPS TAKES YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION. HERE IS THE MAP FOR WATERFALL GLEN LEMONT PARKING LOT ENTRANCE.
Ok this meetup we will be running or wogging half of the course of Born To Run 13.1
We will start at the Waterfall Glen Lemont Parking lot entrance and will be running up to Cass Ave Entrance parking lot.
I will need some assistance in driving people back to the Lemont Parking lot entrance. I am looking for someone to get to Waterfall Glen Lemont entrance around 6:30am to drive me to Waterfall Glen Cass Ave Parking lot so that I can drop off my car there.
Going to ask my husband also for help but not sure if he will be on call that day.
The info you need to know.
- Wear mosquito repellent
- Bring your own water
- It's hilly here so be prepared for a workout.
- This meetup is for those who already have been running consistently for 6 months.
- Wear shoes that you have been running in for a while, don't wear new running shoes.
- This is not for beginners, if you fall behind you will be left alone.
- I will be doing a Wog thats Jogging for 2 minutes and then walking for 30 seconds.
- You must maintain at least a 16minute pace
- Run starts promptly at 7:15 am. Please do not come late.
- Bring a snack for after the run.
- Volunteers needed to drive people back to the start.
- If you wish to order a Medal for Born to Run 13.1 you still have time. They cost 5.00 dollars and you need to email me if you want one at [masked]. No later then Aug 1st 2013.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at [masked] or call or text my cell at [masked]
Gladys the Fearless Run Leader