Enjoy a great day out tasting local produce in one of Australia's premier wine regions.
Delicious wine, smelly cheese, chocolate & organic Vodka. Let your taste buds go wild on this magic day out with our local experts leading the way.
Full Day: 7.15am – 6.45pm
Departs Bondi Junction, CBD, and Nth suburbs (Pick up details at the bottom of the page)
Price: $79 - Adults only
- Enjoy up to 24 wine varieties to taste, guided by local experts at award-winning wineries
- Learn about the wine making process with local experts
- Organic Vodka Tour & Tasting
- Learn about vodka distilling and taste some delicious varieties served in test tubes!
- Local gourmet cheese, chocolate and fudge tasting
- Lunch stop: Buy your own at a cafe or sign up for $35 option at the Brew House Cafe: (antipasto, salads, assorted gourmet pizza, and a glass of wine)
- Free time to unwind: Take a walk through the grape vines, buy some local produce or relax with a glass of wine on the grass
- Breathtaking scenery as you cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge, travel Ku-ring-gai National Park and across Hawkesbury River, before arriving in the picturesque Hunter Valley
- No hidden cost
http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g947961-d4546661-Reviews-Zepher_Tours_Day_Tours-Bondi_Waverley_Greater_Sydney_New_South_Wales.html">ZEPHER TOURS - DAY TOURS</a>
To book the $79 special:
1. Log onto: http://www.zephertours.com.au/all-tours/hunter-valley-wine-chocolate-and-vodka-tour/
2. Hit the book now button
3. Use the promo code "wine1"
4. Enter your details and pick up location (Options below)
1. Bondi Junction @ 7.15am (Grafton Street exit – in front of the Meriton Serviced Apartments)
Please be ready at 7:00am
2. Sydney Central YHA @ 7:45 (Next to Sydney Central Station. Corner of Pitt St and Rawson Place)
Please be ready at 7:30am
3. Gordon Bus Interchange @ 8.30am (Next to Gordon Train Station. Corner of St Johns Avenue and Wade Lane)
Please be ready at 8:15am
Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to showing you a great time in the Hunter Valley!