addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Book & Tea Lovers of Sac Metro Message Board › Reminder to please email or post your book choices by Weds

Reminder to please email or post your book choices by Weds

Kathy
user 14181764
Group Organizer
Elk Grove, CA
Hello Everyone, Please choose four books from the fiction list below that you would like to read in the upcoming months, and two books from the nonfiction list. Please submit your choices by April 9th by emailing me, or by posting a comment. I'll then update our web page to reflect our book choices for May through October. Thank you in advance for your participation! I look forward to some good reads.

Pick 4 Fiction Books:
The Orphan Master's Son by Adam Johnson
Bluebeard by Kurt Vonnegut
The Cyberiad by Stanislaw Lem
Alone: The Classic Polar Adventure by Richard E. Bird
The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller
Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Solo: A James Bond Novel by William Boyd
Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham
The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton

Pick 2 Nonfiction Books:
The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe
Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
The Monuments Men by Robert M. Edsel and Bret Witter
The Bully Pulpit by Doris Kearns Goodwin
Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand
Animals Make Us Human: Creating the Best Life for Animals by Temple Grandin
The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl by Timothy Egan
A Jane Austen Education: How Six Novels Taught Me About Love, Friendship, and the Things That Really Matter by William Deresiewicz