Welcome to the Booker T. Cleveland Society for the Learned! This is a casual, fun, social book swap club where we meet on a monthly basis to appreciate what Cleveland has to offer while talking books and swapping them out for a great new read! The rules are simple:
1) You must bring a book to Book Club.
2) This is a social Book Club - you must talk to at least three different people prior to swapping a book!
3) You must swap a book prior to the end of the day
4) No Swappy Seconds! You cannot swap away someone else's book that you just swapped for! (You can, however, bring two books of your own to swap with two different people)
5) Put your contact info in your books, so that people can reach out to you to get their books back! No one likes to be book dumped....
6)To make the swap official you must tap your books three times while saying 'Swap, Swap, Swap'. Else it doesn't count.
7) There are no rules on what sort of books you can bring - dirty limericks are as welcome as Kant.
8) Support the local establishments! They do a good job of hosting us, so make sure you tip the servers well!
9) Have fun and spread the word. Cheers!