add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Booze & Books Midtown Message Board › way off-topic but...can anyone help?

way off-topic but...can anyone help?

A former member
Post #: 4

Friends, I am losing my wonderful tenant--she' s moving on. So I will soon have a beautiful 1/1 at Woodside available to rent to the right person. $800 or best offer.

I don't demand first month, last month or security deposit, and don't run formal credit checks--I rely on friendship and instinct.

Woodside accepts small pets, has a workout room, several laundry rooms and too many swimming pools to count, plus a hot tub and a sauna. It's like living at a resort!

The condo is even furnished! I'm flexible about everything and will add/remove furniture and other accessories (dishes and so on) upon request. Thanks!

Sue Swift
suzswift@yahoo. com