"Boomer Tyme - Gen X - Y Professionals having fun! " Message Board › Update for Friday night at the FREE Irish Fair
1. Ellen and I hope to be there before 6 PM to set-up.
2. We are going to set-up a blanket with balloons next to the Jameson & Finnegan's Booths in front of the Main stage, just as we did last year. That way we have room to grow the group, listen to tunes, be close to the beer and still be able to talk.
3. Bring a blanket for we are sitting on the grass.
4. We will have name tags for everyone! If you are bringing a guest and have not emailed or posted their name, their name tag is gonna suck! Get us their name!
5. Parking is gonna cost you a few bucks, but tell them “We’re with THE BAND MAN” you may get a better spot or save a buck. Parking is $5 or $10, free if you like to walk.
6. This thing is a great time with great: drink, food, bands, dancing & shopping so call your friends the more the merrier.
See you Friday night,
Dennis & Ellen