December 2, 2009 · 9:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
We're off to a GREAT start with much thought and enthusiasm from every angle!
Very excited to announce our topic for our very SECOND Boost... (drum roll)
The Four Pillars of a Successful Business
with Chuck Blakeman
Business owners will learn how to:
- stop making money themselves and build a business that does it for them while they’re on vacation.
- escape the 30 year treadmill of selling their hours.
- understand how to build a mature business in just three to five years you can enjoy for decades.
- rethink the traditional concept of retirement and use your business to quickly build your Ideal Lifestyle now.
- use your business to create greater significance for you and the world around you than you ever imagined.
Chuck has built five businesses from the ground up and is a sought after speaker and workshop leader with presentations that challenge every assumption of why and how we build businesses. He is considered a thought leader in the Marketing Support Services industry and has decades of experience in sales, marketing and operations of companies involved in branding, database and website development, call centers, fulfillment, printing and direct marketing. You may contact him at [masked] or at [masked].
RSVP and give your business a Boost on Dec. 2! Look forward to seeing you.