Growing Your Business: Will Franchising Lead to Riches or Ruin?
by Craig Dietz
Did you know that franchising can be a great way to grow your business...or a way to ruin your life? As a $1.5 trillion sector of the US economy, many people think that franchising is an easy way to grow their business. Learn how franchising differs from other business models, its pros and cons and whether it's right for you.
• Franchising is a distribution model that is highly regulated (read: expensive).
• At Quizno's we don't sell sub sandwiches; we sell stores that sell sub sandwiches.
• Pros and cons of turning your business into a franchise.
• Do you have what it takes to franchise? Are you a franchisor?
• How to use the concepts behind franchising to improve your business.
About Craig Dietz
Craig Dietz, MA has been in franchising since 1999, when he went from being an inner-city classroom teacher to training new franchisees at Quiznos. Since 2003, Craig has worked with both large and emerging franchises to custom write and publish their operations and training manuals. Today, JumpStart Manuals sells templates budget conscious emerging franchisees, custom writing and hard copy and online publishing services.
Check out JumpStart Manuals!
Connect with Craig on LinkedIn
Follow Craig on Twitter
Friend Craig on Facebook