Danger must be postponed. Everyone stay safe and warm in our second blizzard in what! 5 days?! And stay tuned for the new date.
Boost Denver - DANGER! Avoiding Bad Decisions that Could Ruin Your Business., scheduled to occur on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:00 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/BoostDenver/suggestion/