Mar 17, 2013 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Join other entrepreneurs if you would like to eat problems for breakfast, compare notes with others, exchange ideas, learn from others’ mistakes, brainstorm with peers, find partners, indulge in serious conversations about growing a business based on internal cash flow and organic profit.
Request from Organizers: Since this meetup requires some amount of planning for food, so RSVP yes only if you are 100% sure you will be able to make it. Please call Ahi @[masked] if you need help
Meetup Format (8:00AM to 11:00AM - 3 Hours)
- 8:00AM: Folks arrive and network & order breakfast (you pay for what you order)
- 8:30AM: Everyone get One (1) minute for intro (talk about yourself and things that you are doing) where you can also mention one or more issues on the table for discussion later.
- 9:00AM: We recap and condense the discussion items into clusters as appropriate and then have the person(s) who raised the issue spend another minute or two explaining it in more detail. We pick maximum 4 to 5 problems, if the numbers are more.
- 9:15AM: spend 15 minutes for each problem/issue where members of the group make comments, offer suggestions, or ask clarifying questions.
- 10:30AM: We wrap the meetup, pay bills and take group picture, some people leave and some hangout till noon for one on one discussions between attendees.
- When we discuss on an issue/problem, we want to give undivided attention to the subject, we try to avoid exchanging business card or one on one discussions till the breakout session.
- There will be no talks in the meetup, we only have round table discussions.
- Though we focus on non-funding related issues, we don't discourage people who are opting for funding; bootstrapping is not an emotion, sometime its a choice or a need in an Indian context.
- Our focus is on issues for growing a business, not on VC fundraising.This is not for entrepreneurs who want to meet VCs.
- In the same time, we are not against VC or company raising fund; its rather a support group for people who don't get VC or external funding.
Before Coming to Meetup
Once you RSVP if you have any specific problem/issues please post it it here in advance, this will help others to be prepared and make the discussion more meaningful.
For ongoing discussion join Facebook group