Boston Area Pub Trivia Message Board › Hi, I am the new Group Organizer

Hi, I am the new Group Organizer

Marty
user 7238525
Group Organizer
Cambridge, MA
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi,

I would like to introduce myself as the new Organizer of this group. Unless you joined very recently you will notice the changes in the group's main pages. I hope they feel like an improvement. I am always receptive to feedback from members of our group, whether positive, negative, or in the nature of a suggestion. Our former Organizer, Adam, is still here as an Event Organizer.

Meetup itself will soon be changing the format of most pages on Meetup.com Although that is happening in close succession to the group changes these are actions that neither I nor other Group Organizers have control over. If you have strong opinions about them, whether positive or negative you can communicate them to Meetup Headquarters.

I would like to make this group more friendly and more active. I encourage those who do not have a complete profile to complete their profile. I encourage those members who have never attended an event or not attended recently to attend. I would also like to recruit more Event Organizers with a goal of our group having at least one Meetup per week. The requirements to be an Event Organizer are you are friendly; well organized; have a completed profile; have played trivia at least twice with our group; and are willing to lead at least one Meetup every two months. I do not mean to sound bureaucratic and some requirements may be waived in appropriate circumstances. Please message me if you would like to be an Event Organizer and tell me a little about yourself.

I look forward to meeting those of you who I have not met yet.

Marty