addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston Area Pub Trivia Message Board › Thanksgiving week

Thanksgiving week

Cathy H.
user 8018901
Somerville, MA
Post #: 40
I'm wondering if enough people will have time to do trivia in the days before Thanksgiving to schedule a meetup for Monday or Tuesday night. I'm considering a return to either the Gaff in Waltham or Ducali in the North End on Monday, or Mike's in Somerville on Tuesday. We have small gift certificates to use at these places. Last time I tried to schedule a game a few days before Turkey Day was a fail, so please let me know where you would be willing and able to go play.