Kayaking will be in Concord and not Bolton. If you are getting a ride please give your driver at least $5 for gas (no tolls from Boston area to Concord round trip). I'm going to take Ling for free only because she offered me a ride when I thought it was in Bolton. But if she still wants to drive I will give her $5. It's about 25 min without traffic from my place in Cambridge. Ling and I will leave at 4:10
1 · July 31
I just got an email and I booked the Tues. They apologize the delayed in respond. Anyways it's small business & in their site it did say please be patient it may take awhile to get back to you with question(s). I just got confirmation I'm registered and I will receive an e-mail a few days before the trip with directions, etc. Please update your RSVP if you don't have reservations. The trip is full now.
0 · July 20
Aug 4th is sold out. Please update your RSVP to no if you have not registered with Still River. Also since this is originally $90 but we are going for free, please bring some cash to tip the kayaking guide. Roughly $5 or $10. I will tip $10. But tipping is a personal thing so it's up to you.
0 · July 20
I just signed up for Aug 4th because I've a family get together on Aug 18th. If you would like to come this date, please click on this link to register: http://blog.stillriveroutfitter... DO NOT pay or enter a voucher or promotion code. Once you fill out the form and submit. Send a copy of your voucher to [masked] to complete payment.
If you are unable to make it on the 4th please post and i help with gather everyone for another date.
0 · July 17
Aug 18 works for me.
0 · July 8
Hi everyone: I'm pretty bummed I won't be able to host on 22nd I was looking forward to meeting all of you. I had a shoulder injury back in Mar and I've been getting PT for awhile now. the recovery has been very very slow and I know I won't be able to kayak by 22nd. I asked my PT yesterday and it's a no go for me. If someone has already made his/her reservation will you be able to host on 22nd, please let me know. If not I will reschedule at end of July or Aug and hopefully I will be fully recovered. Have a wonderful week. Sue
0 · June 11