Fun, active, diverse events which include lunch, dinners, day trips, indoor & outdoor activities, cultural events and mixers. We've been very active this year and the fun events continue. The best part is many of our members have posted ideas for events themselves. And a number of these ideas have become official events. We hope you will join our group.
This Meetup group is created for local Asian and Asian Americans (professionals & college students) to interact and network in a fun, relaxing environment. We gather to share a unique perspective that belongs to people of Asian descent and to celebrate our diversity as well. Our members come from near and far (Boston to California to Asia).
Check out our calendar and photos to get an idea of what we are about. It's a great way to meet new people and have fun.
If you join our group - please:
1) include a current photo of yourself to help identify you at events.
2) include your actual first name in your profile (last name is not required)
3) fill out profile info (do not leave it blank)
4) please be considerate of the organizer(s) and other members by keeping your RSVPs up to date and attending events when you have RSVP'd. A little courtesy and consideration go a long way, so please update your RSVP if your plans change. (see no-show rules below)
5) Inappropriate and/or rude behavior will not be tolerated. Members will be subject to removal for these actions. And do not spam other members.
No show policy: No Shows are cause for removal.
1 no-show = warning.
2 no-shows = RSVP privileges suspended for 3 months
3 no-shows = subject to removal.
Unfortunately we have had to remove some members because they have ignored these rules. Please be respectful to the organizers and other members.