Boston CiviCRM Meetup Message Board › Help with a CiviMigrate migration

Help with a CiviMigrate migration

Jake W.
user 61343402
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Hello!

My organization, the wonderful Earthdance (earthdance.net), needs help with a migration process from our old Access database to CiviCRM plus an advanced Civi event registration system I've built as a Drupal module. It's proving to be beyond what we can take on ourselves.

If you are in Western Massachusetts (or close to Western MA), that would be ideal; but in any case, we are looking for someone willing to take the project on either pro bono or for trade. We'd negotiate what a trade would be - our offerings include personal retreats, artist residencies, classes, workshops, and contact improvisation jams. We are nestled on the side of a mountain in the beautiful woods.

Please contact me in a personal message if are at all interested in helping us; the sooner the better. You would be doing a great thing for a community, sustainability, and social justice-oriented arts organization.

Thank you so much!

Jake