Boston Common Coffee Cycling of Central MA Message Board › Winter Indoor Cycling Training

Winter Indoor Cycling Training

Drew N.
user 102359762
Ashland, MA
Post #: 1
I am working to put together a class to provide winter indoor training and wanted to let folks in this group know of what is going on.

The class would start in November and be held at Metrowest Sports Center (in Ashland), an indoor multi-sport center. And, the class would be led by Duncan Warden of Tri-Fyt. www.tri-fyt.com/MeetDuncan.htm

The class would probably be held on a weekend morning and the price of the class in line with a Landry's price. Also, Duncan will be expanding what he focuses on in the class to include nutrition and other means of cycling fitness.

I've got a decent number of people already interested and that's all we are looking for at the moment to get a sense of real interest but I also understand that it's hard to commit until you can see the details. But, please let me know if you are interested. And, we are likely to get a flyer out in the next week or so and I will re-post the details here.

~Drew