addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Common: Twin Cities Boston Terrier/Boston Mix Group Message Board › 12/9 Meetup CANCELLED

12/9 Meetup CANCELLED

Jurene
user 6148495
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Hi everyone --

I was hoping the snow would have let up by now, but since it hasn't I'm going to call it and CANCEL today's meetup.  :(

My plan is to have these every second Sunday of the month, so January's will likely be on 1/13 but I will confirm the date later.

Sorry that the weather did not cooperate with our plans.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in January.

Thanks.

Jurene