align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Boston's Decentralized Autonomous Organization Development Message Board › Intros needed for book

Intros needed for book

A former member
Post #: 6
As you may know, I am writing a book on robotics to help people better understand the
benefits of robotics to mankind. I want to show some positive advancements in robotics that will encourage people. Hollywood and the press in the US are too negative on the subject.

I would like to acquire the rights (royalty free) to embed pictures and video in the book. I will gladly credit the organization as the source of the pics/video. In a sense, the company or research institution will get free advertising by people who view the pics/video.

In general, if I approach as an unknown person, no one responds to my inquires. I need intros to people within these companies or institutions. Can you help?

• Boston Dynamics – Multiple Robots
• JST ERATO” project (department of Adaptive Machine Systems at Osaka University, Osaka, Japan) – CB3
• IBM - Big Blue
• Honda Robotics - ASIMO Robot
• iRobot
• Kiva Systems
• Hanson Robotics - Zeno
• Foster-Miller
• Harvest Automation
• Davinci Surgery
• Liquid Robotics
• Meka Robotics
• Professor Rodney Brooks at MIT
• Aldebaran Robotics