Another open spaces meetup! Bring some devops-y issues you'd like to talk about with the group.
how it works
1. You write an 'issue' you would like to discuss and present it to the group (briefly).
2. We'll organize the issues into a timeline, so people can move from group to group.
3. When we run out of ideas or timeline space, we break out into groups and start talking.
This format is based on how they do it at devopsdays. Check the link for more info.
If you can't think of an issue to discuss, no problem. You can join breakout groups based on your interest.
• Onboarding new team members in a devops org.
• Challenges writing dev tools that are useful
• Lessons learned from using a specific tool
and so on.
See you on Wednesday!