This month's panelists will offer an institutional perspective on bitcoin. We'll cover traders, technologists, buyside, and sellside.
· What does the bitcoin market really like today?
· Who is making money?
· Who are the big institutional participants today and what will it take for more to jump in?
· Should you quit your day job and become a bitcoin trader :)
Confirmed panelists include:
· Alec Petro: Founder of Bay Hill Capital Mgt, former MD at BNP, and now active investor, miner, and market maker for Bitcoin. Board of Directors, Atlas Exchange.
· Greg Schvey: Founder/CEO of TradeBlock – a Bloomberg for Bitcoin data, analytics and trading tools
· David Kinitsky: Second Market, General Manager, Bitcoin Investment Trust.