addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston Front End Developers Message Board Job Postings › Front-end devs want to hack this weekend?

Front-end devs want to hack this weekend? FriendFlirt will compensate with equity or deferred comp

Marsh S.
MarshSutherland
Spokane, WA
Post #: 466
Hey Javascripters!

My startup FriendFlirt (www.friendflirt.com) is getting a lot of attention in media pending our launch! I was on the Martha Stewart radio show yesterday talking about online dating and FriendFlirt and we have a bunch of love gurus, a great blog on dating & relationships, and even have our on Podcast radio show!!

We have a great team. Eric "Fernie" Fernberg finished our back end. Josie Kolbech finished a bunch of our UIs and we are hacking through the weekend to tie the two together.

We Want You!! Happy to compensate you with equity or deferred comp.

Please call me at Kris Mondlane at 202-841-4320 or Fernie at 508-838-3253 if interested!!

The next AngelHack will be June 1st & 2nd. More to come on that front!

Marsh Sutherland
The Big Flirt | Co-founder
(855) GO-FLIRT Ext 1
marsh@friendflirt.com