We have a culture where people do well based on their merits and their ability to contribute to the larger team. The right candidate will have a key role in our challenging and fun mission that values a work hard, play hard model.
The result of your efforts: Better health-care delivery; Increased patient satisfaction. Shorter hospital stays. Fewer return visits to the hospital. At Curaspan, you can make a difference.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
• Passion for delivering the best possible product experience utilizing cutting edge UI technology
• Drive to collaborate with a team and mentor junior developers to develop high-quality, easy-to-use products (portfolio/prior work demos a plus)
• 7+ years’ experience building enterprise/commercial application user interfaces utilizing scripting and object-oriented design and development
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
We appreciate every applicant’s interest but will only contact those applicants being considered. Curaspan Health Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.