The Agenda is:
- We will introduce ourselves and tell about our interest, expertise or work (1st hr)
- You can give a ~3 to 5 minute elevator speach about your startup if you would like. (We will divide the 1st hour by # of people.)
- What stage is your ideas or startup? What is your goal?
- Tell what personnel or additional expertise, funding, etc. you are seeking,
- Discussion and Brainstorming on (2nd hr)
- ideas for viable moneymaking startups,
- methods of collaboration, networking, forming teams & partnerships etc.
- marketing, media, social media, ideas that have worked well for publicity
- Agencies, websites, companies that assist startups
- Boston Greenfest & Gov't opportunities.
- What would ou like to see in future meetups?
- Seminars - We will have seminars by Sustainable Energy engineers and other tech experts as often as possible.
The bank is near the center of Central Sq., where Prospect and Mass Ave cross, - there is a Starbucks on the Northeast corner of the intersection. Next to Starbucks is a Flower shop, and next to that is Eastern Bank. You can see the conference room thru the window, so just wave to us and we will let you in.