addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston HTML5 Game Development Message Board › Free HTML5 Course from O'REILLY

Free HTML5 Course from O'REILLY

A former member
Post #: 1
http://training.oreil...­

I don't know how I feel about the requirements considering I don't own a device with MAC OS X (although it's possible via vmware), but they do note: "if you have a PC or Linux, you will need a device (iPhone, iPad, or Android phone) and a web server accessible on the Internet in order to run the examples in the course."

The good news, however, is that because it's free and biased towards certain devices probably means it was backed by decent funding as the epic mobile platform battle continues....and that [hopefully] indicates the content will be good :)