addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston MongoDB User Group Message Board › $1000 referral reward. Seeking NoSQL DBA for our Waltham client

$1000 referral reward. Seeking NoSQL DBA for our Waltham client

Marsh S.
MarshSutherland
Spokane, WA
Post #: 409
Hi MongoDB users,

Do you know anyone for a NoSQL DBA position at my client in Waltham? I am willing to pay a $1000 referral reward after the 90 day candidate guarantee period expires.

My client is on an awesome trajectory for growth. It was founded from the executive team at well-known Boston startup success story. It was named one of the Top 10 Startups to Watch in 2011.

Resumes can be emailed me directly at msutherland@waldenrecruiting.com. Make sure they say "Referred by you" in either the header or the body of the email.

If you or anyone else has questions, you/they can call me at (877) 8 WALDEN Ext 2.

Thanks!

Marsh Sutherland
President
Walden Recruiting
We Grow Your Startup™
Come see how at waldenrecruiting.com

(877) 8 WALDEN Ext 2 (Voice/Fax)
(877) 892-5336 Ext 2
msutherland@waldenrecruiting.com