addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston Orchard CMS User Group Message Board › Date Update

Date Update

Arra D.
user 13025927
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Hey guys,

I am going to have to push out this meeting to August. I am having trouble getting a speaker who is an expert on Azure and Orchard CMS.  The experience I have is not enough to present on the topic for the duration of the meeting and I have had enough time to ramp up on it.

If anyone has any specific pieces of Azure and Orchard they want to touch on please post it on the meetup board so we can be sure to include this.

Thanks!