align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Boston Orchard CMS User Group Message Board › Urgent Update for Tonight

Urgent Update for Tonight

Arra D.
user 13025927
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Hello everyone,

I wanted to let people know that it appears our main speaker for tonight is in the hospital. I had not heard back from Sipke this weekend and I started to get worried. After checking his facebook page it looks like he has been hospitalized with something pretty serious.

I will postpone his talk, but still show up for the Meetup if people want to discuss anything particular. If you have something you want to learn about, join the Google Hangout link I post and we can chat briefly. There still will be pizza and salad/drink at the NERD if you are already on your way.

Let's all hope Sipke gets better soon. His presentation was really great at Harvest.