addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston PostgreSQL Users Group (BPUG) Message Board › Boston PostgreSQL Users Group Meeting on Dec. 6th and Boothies needed for LI

Boston PostgreSQL Users Group Meeting on Dec. 6th and Boothies needed for LISA event.

Tom K.
user 14770521
Group Organizer
Bedford, MA

Hi all,

Well at long last we have scheduled another user's group meeting. Josh Berkus PostgreSQL core team member will be speak on the basics of Data Warehousing using Postgres.

The specifics are located here: http://pugs.postgresq...­ and of course on Meetup.com.

Josh is in town attending the LISA Conference. He is looking for help at the PostgreSQL booth.

Included below is the note from Josh requesting help (his e-mail address is "Josh Berkus" if you are available to help.

All,

So I still need some boothies for LISA to help work the booth. The
schedule is:

Wednesday Dec. 7: 11am to 7pm
BOF: 7pm Wed
Thursday Dec. 8: 10am to 3pm

From my perspective, that's 3 shifts at the booth:
* Wed 11-3,
* Wed 2-7,
* Thurs 10-3

Who would be available for what shifts out of the above? Can someone
forward a call for help to other Boston Postgres users? I can give out
free tshirts or posters to volunteers ...