The cost of membership is a one-time $10 registration fee, plus $10 per meeting attended.
Business attire is requested. Business cards are recommended, although not required.
WIND is a privately run, self-supporting organization whose mission is to provide professionals in job transition multiple, regular opportunities to:
- Sharpen job search skills
- Stay motivated and focused throughout their searches
- New members need only come to a meeting and register then to join. See Meetings for details.
WIND meetings provide
- Small group networking
- Job search resources
- Employment listings
- Announcements & upcoming events
- Good News (Members Employed)
- New member introductions
- Guest speaker presentations and mini-workshops
- Job search needs & leads exchange