Boston Social Sailing was organized to help people interested in sailing meet up, sail together, and have fun.
Boston Social Sailing invites everyone interested in sailing come sail with us. Everybody is welcome, from experts to novices and to those who have never sailed before.
Boston Harbor is a great place to sail. We will sail around historic Boston harbor islands and will occasionally go on longer sailing adventures venturing beyond outer Boston Harbor. All sailing events are free.
• All regular sailing adventures will depart from the Rowes Wharf.
• We will have at least one weekly re-occurring event scheduled in summer.
• To make sure everyone gets to sail, new members will be given a priority in booking sailing adventures.
• We will have special sailing adventures in summer.
• Sailing adventures will be recreational for the most part with an average duration of 3-4 hours.
Please note that members with 3 "No Shows” to a sailing event will be removed from the group. Please remember to update your RSVP in-time to give others opportunity to take your seat on the boat. If you can’t make it, please try to give us at least a 24-hour notice. Of course, a more advanced notice would be appreciated.