addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Hi everyone,

I have some good news. I've been offered a job in Los Angeles and will be leaving Boston early August. Just wanted to say I've enjoyed very much being an assistant organizer for the Walking Group and meeting and becoming friends with many of you in the group.

Also, if you have any connections in the LA area who would be willing to talk to me about LA I would really appreciate it. If you ever visit the LA area feel free to drop me an email through meet up. Thanks!
Paul
user 7903120
Watertown, MA
Post #: 1
I wish you lots of luck out there in the wild west.

Paul