Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › North Shore walk - Sat 16 Dec, 1PM

North Shore walk - Sat 16 Dec, 1PM

day h.
dayhiker
Woburn, MA
Post #: 10
Hi All,
I'm interested in doing a walk on the north shore this Sat. I'll post the details later today.
Please express your interest if you are interested in joining me.

dayhiker
day h.
dayhiker
Woburn, MA
Post #: 11
Hi again,
Just saw the weather, looks like Sunday will be 10 degrees warmer than Sat. Sat. being forcast to be about 40, Sun. about 50. If you perfer to walk on Sunday afternoon let me know. I would probably have to make the walk 1:30pm to walk on Sunday.

I was thinking of walking in Bradley Palmer State Park. About 2 to 3 miles. I wanted to enter the park from the north side. From the TopsField road just east of rt.1 a mile or so. There is quite a bit of road side parking. This is where the walking bridge over the Ispwish River is.

If anyone wants to take the train to the north Beverly Station I can pick you up there. I don't know the train skedual so let me know the time.

Hope you can make it.
dayhiker(mark)
day h.
dayhiker
Woburn, MA
Post #: 13
Hi All,

Well, looks like not a lot of interest .. at least none expressed.
I will be doing the walk even if I'm alone. I'll check the message board about noon
so any one can still say they'll join me.

Later,
dayhiker
Theresa
user 3064348
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 2
Hi Mark,

Sorry, I couldn't make this walk. It sounded great. Thanks for posting.
day h.
dayhiker
Woburn, MA
Post #: 15
Hi Teresa,
Ya, we are busy and it is hard to get out sometimes.
I did go on the walk by myself. It was a pretty day, and I enjoyed the walk.
I'm busy now till New Years, but will keep posting some walk I'm going on, so others can join me.

dayhiker
Tina
user 3275604
Randolph, MA
Post #: 2
Hi !
Doesn't anyone want to explore south of Boston. The Blue Hills here have some wonderful trails. After the holidays?

Tina