addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › special thanks to COLDWELL BANKER

special thanks to COLDWELL BANKER

Greg
user 2750937
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 9
Today I drove to Lincoln to find a business selling copies of the town's hiking trail maps. Being Sunday, almost everything was closed. But the offices of Coldwell Banker real estate were open, so I went in and asked if they had the map for sale. The had a framed copy on the wall, but none for sale. The two agents in the office, Sandra Bradlee and Susan Law, were very helpful though. They pointed out some good trails on the map, and then Sandra gave me the book "A Guide to Conservation Land in Lincoln". This book is put out by the Lincoln Land Conservation Trust and has lots of information on the towns hiking trails. Apparently 40% of the land in Lincoln is conservation land, so there are many trails. I have walked on some of the trails and can tell you it is really beautiful out there. You can expect to see me posting several walks in Lincoln, including one to Walden Pond.

Once again, my thanks to Sandra Bradlee of Coldwell Banker real estate.
Theresa
user 3064348
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 3
That's a beautiful area -- one of my favorites. Looking forward to a walk in that area. Thanks!
mark
dayhiker
Woburn, MA
Post #: 33
One of the blessings of living just outside Boston is all the conservation land and that they allow people to walk the trails. I've enjoyed so mnay over the last 10 years that I've lived here.
dayhiker