align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › New Event: Thur,June 28th 11:15am(during day!)

New Event: Thur,June 28th 11:15am(during day!)-Sandwich, MA-Cape Cod Canal Walk/RBlade/bike

A former member
Announcing a new event for The Boston Walking Meetup Group!

What: Thur,June 28th 11:15am(during day!)-Sandwich, MA-Cape Cod Canal Walk/RBlade/bike

When: Thursday, June 28, 10:00 PM (MEET AT ALEWIFE AT 10AM TO CARPOOL OR MEET AT 11:15 AT THE BIKE PATH

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: THIS IS A MIDWEEK DAYTIME EVENT - MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW(I'LL FILL IN THE REST OF THE DETAILS BY TOMORROW). For those free during the daytime Thursday (I have the day off from work)... We will meet on the northern end of the Cape Cod Canal Bike Trail at 11:00 am in Bourne, MA (this is about a hours drive from Boston). My suggestion is that we carpool beginning from central location such as Alewife - meet there at 10:00am (I can take up to 3 people) This is not going to be a led walk. I'm actually going to rollerblade, and my hope was that we might get a couple people who want to walk, a couple want to bike, and a few that want to rollerblade... and we'll group up like that. The bike trail is very straightforward - it runs south down the canal (the Cape Cod canal is a canal that runs north to south and separates Cape Cod from the rest of Massachusetts) We'll meet back at 1pm or so at the starting point, and go to a local restaurant for lunch, and then either hit a local beach, or head home (see event for further details) .

Meeting place: tupper rd., sandwich, ma (follow signs to bike path)

Learn more here:
http://walkers.meetup...­
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi, I'm not sure if any of you are available or up for this, but I'm going to do this Thursday, and want to open it up to the group. Feel free to contact me with questions or post on message board. One option is this could be a long event - hit a beach afterword lunch and swim/relax during the mid and late afternoon and head back after rush hour. For those interested, feel free to post on this.