addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › play freerice and feed the hungry

play freerice and feed the hungry

Greg
user 2750937
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 27
Play this simple online vocabulary game and for each correct answer they will donate 10 grains of rice to the United Nations World Food Program. The website has already donated enought to feed 50,000 people for a day, and is funded by the logo ads at the bottom of the screen.

http://www.freerice.c...­
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm supposed to be working! This is addictive, and I don't ever play games on line. Thanks. I'll share it with others.