addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Dim sum and walk

Dim sum and walk

Carol T
user 3564111
Ashland, MA
For the waiting list-If you are only coming for the walk- no problem. Just show up. I was concerned about too many people trying to have lunch.

For the maybe's- please try to update your RSVP by Fri so if you don't want to come, others can take your place. Looking forward to it!
Carol
BiNaturist
BiNaturist
Jamaica Plain, MA
Post #: 58
Hello All,
I will be the first to admit that I don't make too many of the Walking meetup events, but of the ones I have been on, this one was my favorite so far. I'm sure there have been other walks that were equally as enjoyable for those that attended them, but I would like to put in my vote to do this walk route again.