addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › JP Free Walking Tours

JP Free Walking Tours

Doug
WalkerDoug
Holliston, MA
Post #: 10
http://www.jphs.org/2...­

I'll schedule at least one of these once I figure out my plans for the summer.
cindy c.
user 8485313
Jamaica Plain, MA
Post #: 1
hello, i am a walker and get your messages periodically but i have not been able to meet up yet due to my not being around on weekends and living in JP. I would like to meet up with others more in my area and during the week, evenings after work to walk around this part of town.
are there members who are also looking for this?
thanks for your help cindy