Announcing a new Meetup for Boston Ski, Snowboard, and Outdoor Adventurers Meetup Group!
What: Excellent Adventure Weekend!
When: July 25,[masked]:00 AM
Price: $55.00 per person
Bartlett, NH 03812
Come up New Hampshire's White Mountains for a great weekend full of outdoor activities, new friends and good food. I am running this event withe the Wedeln Ski Club so you will see the event cross post there.
Why are we calling it and Excellent Adventure weekend? Well here What you get to do
1. Ride the famous Ziprider! Wildcat's 1/2 mile long zip line ride speeds you along above trees, trail and stream. It looks safe but fun, check the website.
2. Scenic Gondola ride to the top of Wildcat Mountain. Lunch included. we may even do a short hike from the summit.
3. Frisbee golf - Wildcat has set up a 9 hole course that you play through twice. The holes are fairly short and along the some of the most popular ski trails. Great views of Tuckerman Ravine (Mt Washington) as you play. Cost includes a 3 disc rental and chairlift ride to the first hole.
4. BBQ dinner at the Wedeln Ski House with late night bonfire. (hamburger, chicken, hotdogs and sides)
5. Sunday plans will depend on the weather - If we have a hot day the plan is to hit a mountain swimming hole, if it is too cool for swimming we will hike to the top of Kearsage North - a moderate hike we can start at the Wedeln Ski House.
Check out the Wildcat website for more info on Zip, golf course and gondola! http://www.skiwildcat..
$55 Cost for the weekend covers all items above but does not cover room cost. Please add $20 per person if you plan to stay at the Wedeln Ski Club house in Bartlett - it is only 20 minutes away from Wildcat. I recommend staying both Friday and Saturday night - Hey where else can you get a full weekend gataway or under $100. We will start at Wildcat at 11am on Saturday so if you choose to drive up Saturday morning you can make it from Boston in about 3 hours.
Check out our club website to find out about our house! http://www.wedeln.com..
I can only get a discount if we have over 20 people confirm as "yes". If we can not reach the total we will run a "al a carte" weekend. I hope to avoid that because the Wildcat activities alone are $58 without our discount. So please feel free to invite friends and get a small group together. This weekend will be a great first visit to the Wedeln Ski House, I hope you can make it. 21+ only, no pets.
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/Boston-adventurers-ski-snowboard-kayak/calendar/10798266/
Tom (and Chago)