addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Ski, Snowboard, and Outdoor Adventurers Meetup Group Message Board › Need some help running events this winter

Need some help running events this winter

Tom L.
tomrider
Somerville, MA
Hi all,

Winter is just starting which means time to make plans to ski, ride and winter hike. Last year we did not run many day trips so I would like to reach out to our members and ask for some help. Can you you run an event or two? It can be pretty simple such as meeting at a base lodge to ski/ride at a mountain. You need basic organizing skills, mainly followup on questions and contact attendees. If you want to run a more elaborate trip go for it. I would also like to get some regular winter hikes/snowshoes so please let me know if you are interested in helping.

I can add you as an Assistant Organizer or a single event organizer, either way is OK. If you have any questions or suggestions just ask.

I will add this as a discussion, feel free to add comments.

Tom

A former member
Post #: 22
Hi Tom,
I'll try to keep it short. I belong to a ski house and often work weekends as well as weird hours. If you have trips scheduled to central VT and I plan to be in the area, I'll be happy to at least meet up with folks in the AM. When I can't get out on weekends, I often make mid-week day trips to mountains within a 2.5 hr ride of Boston. Unfortunately my schedule changes every week and usually play it by ear. Probably not much help. .. but the desire to help is there. ... kinda. ..lol. .
Tom L.
tomrider
Somerville, MA
Post #: 174
Rick - I will add you as an Assistant Admin, just run trips when you can. Last minutes trips are fine, we will get less response but at least the option is out there.