Boston Beauty, Fashion and Photo Stylist Message Board › Boutique Owners or Fashion Designers

Boutique Owners or Fashion Designers

andrae
Dre117
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have a question as someone trying to build a name for themselves as a stylist, how does one go about allowing boutique owners and designers to lend them clothes. I put together a pull letter that I sent out but not even a "Thank you but we're not interested" type of response. It's kind of scary because iI have an important photo shoot set-up for the 21st of this month and I secured everything right away but clothes are the hard part. Any advice?
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello! I am a fashion & costume designer with over 10 years experience outside of US, I recently moved to Boston and as you getting known by building connections . My recent work here is a dress for Melissa Jane, Boston singer, she will wear it on Grammy 10th of feb, and that happened thanks to local stylist Cryssii Ford. So I am more than happy to collaborate in photoshoots with you or other stylist who are looking forward to work with independent designers. Please take a look on my page www.pantyushina.com so you can have an idea of my style. Best regards and good luck! Polina