The Big Social Meetup Party
Social In Boston
Do you like, want or need to meet new people? Are you tired of the same old same old? Then you'll love The Big Meetup Social Party! It's a social and classy event, for social and classy people, and we're in a spacious and comfortable venue that will host a large crowd like us!
A couple of specialties have been arranged for you at the lounge, and if you like classy and elegant, you're going to get it here at the Harborside.
- 1 Free Sample Martini-Shot!
- Cheese & Cracker Trays!
- Live DJ Spinning All The Best Dance Music!
- And of course… Socializing, Music, Dancing & Fun All Night!
Please be aware there is $10 cover for this event to help pay for the food, drinks, & DJ.
1. RSVP in one group only, this allows for an accurate count and food is made according to this number.
2. RSVP RESPONSIBLY! There are many people in the habit of no-showing and it hurts these parties! Don't be that person! Only RSVP if you can go and update your RSVP if you can't make it. You fellow group members and organizers are counting on you to show up. : )
Invited Meetup Groups are:
1. Social In Boston: 79 rsvp's
2. The Boston Euro Social Group: 6 rsvp's
3. Boston's Most Eligible: 4 rsvp's
4. The Middle (30-45 yrs): 4 rsvp's
5. Free And Cheap Things in Boston: 24 rsvp's
6. Boston Social Events: 4 rsvp's
7. Club 30 Something: 3 rsvp's
8. Social In The Suburbs: 3 rsvp's
9. South Shore Social Group*: _ rsvp's
10. Social Boston 20's/30's: 6 rsvp's
11. Cambridge Single Parents: _ rsvp's
12. Boston Nights: 1 rsvp
13. North Shore Singles Group: 3 rsvp's
14. South Shore Singles: _ rsvp's
15. Single Social Sports: 1 rsvp
16. Awesome In Boston: _ rsvp's
17. The Young Bostonians: 8 rsvp's
18. Boston Professional Networking: 2 rsvp's
19. Boston's LGBT Social: 10 rsvp's
20. Boston Night Out: 9 rsvp's
21. Boston Metro Hike, Bike & Social Club: 2 rsvp's
22. Sunday & Afterwork Social: _ rsvp's
23. Fun Stuff: 4 rsvp's
24. Boston Internationals: 9 rsvp's
25. The Finer Things of Boston: _ rsvp's
26. Boston Latin Dancers: 7 rsvp's
27. Boston Young Professionals: 10 rsvp's
28. Boston Social Networking: 7 rsvp's
29. And That's Why You're Single: 12 rsvp's
30. Cambridge & Boston Fun Singles & Friends: _ rsvp's
31. Multiple Facebook Groups: 22 rsvp's - 61 maybe's
Contact me (Matt Adams) if you run a Meetup group and would like to make this event available to your members. (*Invited, waiting for confirmation…)
This is going to be a really great event at a brand new venue, so come out, be social, meet some new people and have a lot of fun!
See you there!
Parking For This Event:
Street parking is possible but it can be tough. Try your luck if you come early.
Otherwise, $7 Parking after 5PM and on weekends is available at International Place Garage, 1 International Place, Boston, MA 02110 Entrance: 55 Purchase St. Please note it says this coupon is not valid all the time, mainly during POSTED EVENTS.
Use this link to print the coupon.
Other nearby parking: http://boston.centralparking.com/parking-near/Boston-60-State-Street.html
Taking the T:
The closet T stop is the Aquarium stop on the Blue line, and you would take the State Street exit by taking the escalator up, going through the turnstiles, exiting to the left, going up the stairs and doing a 180 turn at the top. Walk half a block down to the lounge. The next easiest T stop would be State Street stop on the Orange line.
vv Click Picture To Enlarge vv