Boston Night Out Message Board › Co-Organizer - Our group continues!

Co-Organizer - Our group continues!

Thomas
user 13506813
Boston, MA
I would like to introduce myself.  I grew up in the greater Boston area, and returned recently.  Despite being home, I feel like a bit of a foreigner here after all those years.  I will be co-organizing the group, along with Kara.  But please understand, anyone in the group is free to organize any event they feel others might be interested in, and all suggestions are more than welcome.  I spoke with Kara, the founder of this group, and despite the demands on her time she would like to continue as co-organizer.  She was able to connect with 201 great people in only 3 months, and so I'm happy to see this meetup continue.  It's not half past December (the winter solstice) the Equinox is just before us (equiluxes if you're particular) and this weekend we'll fix our clocks.  Basically Kara promised there will be more light and warmth with each passing day.  And we have a city to explore!  So let's hear everyone's suggestions and lets meet up and have some fun!!