addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston Night Out Message Board › New events

New events

Rob M.
user 15676581
Brookline, MA
Hi, all.

If you've been following your email from Meetup, you know that Boston Inquisitive Twenty-Somethings came within 24 hours of being "shut down and removed from forever." I've taken over the group and just thought I'd email people to let people know that I'm the new organizer and that the group hasn't fallen into the sea.

If there are any events that you would be interested in attending, I encourage you to head over to the website, click "SCHEDULE A NEW MEETUP," and put your idea in. It can be a museum, lecture, documentary, or anything else that you want to see and think other inquisitive people might enjoy. You don't have to even choose a time or location and can just throw the idea out there to see if anyone else is interested. Sam has already suggested an event at an indoor trampoline park:­

Seven people have already signed up. I can't make it, but it sounds like a blast.

I've also set up a pair of events as well, both at the Coolidge Corner Theater. (Ahh, air conditioning..., and with cheap eats nearby.) The first brings us into the news room of the New York Times, as it struggles to provide rigorous journalism while remaining relevant in the face new media. The second brings us inside the Israeli-Palestinian conflict through the lives of 6 teenage girls brought together with people who they might otherwise see as enemies.

Check them out or set up your own...­