Boston Night Out Message Board › Tickets for Monday's movie & future events

Tickets for Monday's movie & future events

Rob M.
user 15676581
Brookline, MA
Hi all...

I just noticed that the director of the movie we are seeing tomorrow, "My So-Called Enemy," will be speaking after the event. The last time I saw a director speak at the Coolidge, it added a new dimension to the film, really making it into an event. The downside is that the movie is more likely than normal to sell out, so I strongly suggest that people interested in going purchase tickets beforehand. The best way to do this is online through the Coolidge's website, but beforehand at the box office might also be an option.

So far we've got 8 people going: Liz, Sumaya (+2 guests), Victor, Rebecca, Jen, and myself.

Regarding dinner, there isn't time for much discussion, so let's stick with the Curry House. It's only a block away from the theater and it is cafeteria style, so people can show up late and join right in. I'll show up at the Curry House at 6:15.

In terms of future events, we've got trampoline park and kayaking events in the pipeline on our website. Please sign up for any you are interested in and possibly suggest a date.

I'm looking forward to scheduling many more events in the future. Perhaps we can toss around some ideas at the dinner.

Rob