"I strive to leverage my beekeeping knowledge to engage, educate and enchant others, especially youth, with the fascinating world of honeybees."
"I am a Ph.D. student in the Biology Department at Tufts University with particular interest in honey bee health and nutrition. "
"South End resident, but started beekeeping on the Cape in June 2012. Never kept a hive before, but excited to learn. And oh boy, there's a lot to learn..."
Help support your Meetup
Come visit our official website!
This Meetup group is dedicated to:
- learning why bees need help (& how you can help them)
- how to keep bees in urban environments
- beekeeping in authorized public and private spaces
- bee outreach and education
- potlucks and celebrations around bees
- community outreach
- honey & other products of the hive
1,570 Citizens of the World
3,010 Cycling Enthusiasts
833 Permaculture Advocates
5,564 comedy lovers
Meetup members, Log in