The Boston Fashion Meetup Group Message Board › Tonights Meetup At Viora - Jay Calderin / Boston Fashion Week

Tonights Meetup At Viora - Jay Calderin / Boston Fashion Week

Kathy B.
KathyBenharris
Group Organizer
Boston, MA

Fashion Fans - I am looking forward to seeing all of you this evening to hear from the wonderful Jay Calderin about all things Boston Fashion Week 2012. We are expecting a huge turnout tonight so please don't forget to bring your business cards and desire to network with other members of the group. At my first Meetup 4 years ago, I made important contacts that I still work with today!
A few little tidbits about tonight:
1. Parking

Parking is available for $7.00 at The Back Bay Garage: After 4 PM on Monday through Friday, and anytime Saturday and Sunday. The Back Bay Garage is located at 222 Berkeley Street & 500 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116. (However, the best entrance is on Clarendon St. -- on the left hand side, right after Talbots.) To get the $7.00 rate - please see a member of Viora's team for parking validation.
2. A $5.00 fee will be charged at the door to attend tonight's Meetup. It would be super helpful if attendees could bring $5.00 with them as opposed to larger bills that would require us to make change. (We will have limited ability to make change for those coming directly from the ATM :) Thanks for your help with this.
3. Tonight's Meetup is going to be a great chance to learn about the upcoming "fashion season" and connect with other members of our group. It's a social event and light appetizers will be served so please feel free to order your favorite beverage(s) from the bar and enjoy!
I simply can't wait to see everyone tonight so have a great and fashionable day
Kathy :-)