addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boston Fashion Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking designers to showcase in spring fashion show

Seeking designers to showcase in spring fashion show

zeik (Zahra K.
user 11374243
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 6
I'm a local MIT grad organizing a unique fashion show in Boston entitled Mod^2: Modern and Modest. The show aims to engage the fashion community in understanding the style needs of diverse communities of women and to challenge stereotypes about women's fashion.
Proceeds from the show will go to a local nonprofit.

We have just confirmed a great, hip new venue for the show and are partnering with a great nonprofit. We are finalizing the date for the show this May.

Information about the show can be found at our temporary page: http://www.facebook.c...­

We are currently seeking designers interested in exhibiting their work at the show.
The look of the show is casual and party wear (not formal) and we are interested in modern, punk, glam rock, boho, vintage influences.
Please send me a message if you are interested and for more details.

user 8160272
Stoughton, MA
Post #: 80
I'm sure you can post the link to the Fashion hub as well, I'm sure there might be few to help you out. Kathy here is stylist, so she also might help you to pitch few designers willing to do it.

Krystina P.
user 72943242
Milton, MA
Post #: 3
If you're seeking models, please let me know! Hope it can all come together!!
Best wishes,